Re: You can start saving now

Sorry, now that i re-read it I see that I made it sound like SA was a hog. It has never
impacted my server that I've seen. But, I only have it on a few accounts (it is opt-in for my
clients, as is sanitizer), so I really don't know the impact. I just have noted that, even
with spamd, it jumps to the top of the "top" list occasionally. But, like I said, I have never
noticed the server slowing because of it, and it is a pretty crummy server.