Re: You can start saving now

Pascal Hakim wrote:
We are running spam assassin plus a whole bunch of custom procmail, as
well as something called cross-assassin which gets cross posts against

For those wondering about the numbers, as far as this month is
concerned, 376 messages (3.3 Mb) did not make it onto the list. This
includes 207 emails stopped by cross assassin, and 90 stopped by spam

Maybe the SpamCopURI plugin can help even more: http://www.surbl.org/

I will look into setting up SpamAssassin myself again. After it trashed e-mails from my girlfriend I stopped using it two years ago and went to RBL only which works good enough for me.