Re: RaiserFS via NFS

--Sunday, April 18, 2004 01:43:43 +0200 Andreas John <aj@net-lab.net>:

> Just to be curious: I'm thinking for some time about using andrew fs, i.e.
> coda instead of NFS.

Good luck.  My experiments with CODA were quite disappointing.
Already the first run with bonnie++ for performance checking
corrupted the filesystem.  But possibly I gave up too fast ;-)
AFS, or probably OpenAFS is quite complex, InterMezzo still
looks alpha and not suitable for production. DRDB on the other
hand seems more mature and as a very simple approach.
Let us know to what results you came.

Cheers, Marcel