upgrading to MySQL 4 on woody

Hi,

is there any way to do an upgrade for a single Deb package which is NOT listed in the stable package list?

I want to upgrade only MySQL to version 4.0.x (because of the fine transaction feature), but want not to change the apt source list in general (I want to keep the *stable* system).

Is there a "mysql-4.0.17.deb" or something like that out there in space? I didn't find such things on the mysql.com website...

(Well, it is: in the *testing* distribution. Can I mix this, and if so: how to do this?)

Thanks in advance,
Andreas Vent-Schmidt

--
procommerz - Internet fuer Unternehmen