upgrading to MySQL 4 on woody
- To: debian-isp mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: upgrading to MySQL 4 on woody
- From: Andreas Vent-Schmidt <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 14:43:52 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
is there any way to do an upgrade for a single Deb package which is
NOT listed in the stable package list?
I want to upgrade only MySQL to version 4.0.x (because of the fine
transaction feature), but want not to change the apt source list in
general (I want to keep the *stable* system).
Is there a "mysql-4.0.17.deb" or something like that out there in
space? I didn't find such things on the mysql.com website...
(Well, it is: in the *testing* distribution. Can I mix this, and if
so: how to do this?)
Thanks in advance,
procommerz - Internet fuer Unternehmen
http://www.procommerz.de | 033925-90710
Stoppt TCPA, das Zensursystem von Microsoft! | http://www.againsttcpa.com