Re: Apache/MySQL question

hmm, you might want to look into mysql replication, i just googled and
got:

http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Replication.html
http://jeremy.zawodny.com/mysql/managing-mysql-replication.html

as for apache, will you be using dynamic or static pages?

you might want to look at a shared filesystem maybe? depending on your
budget maybe get a SAN or just NFS ?

if you are on a lower budget, perhaps look at rsync ...

http://samba.anu.edu.au/rsync/

Fran

--
Francis Tyers