Re: Moving Sites

just trying to help - what about a combination of procmail and nfs. procmail to put a copy of anything new incoming onto the nfs mount. the nfs mount on the new server. something like this could work...

mimo

Rod Rodolico wrote:

Stupid Question: I have about 50 web sites and a few hundred e-mail accounts to move to a new
server. New IP address, etc... Web sites are no problem, but I do not want my clients to
notice any problems with e-mail. They have IMAP available, so many of the clients store their
e-mail on the server.

Any ideas on how to move the e-mail accounts seamlessly. I have all their MX records pointing
to one address: mail.dailydata.net.

--
Please note that this account is being filtered using anti UCE systems. If you send email to this account make sure that it could not be mistaken as UCE.