named + virtual domains

Quick question:

Does anyone know the correct way to set up virtual domains (all pointing to one IP). I simply
create A records for them, but nslint complains because my reverse DNS points back to one
domain. It doesn't seem right to put multiple PTR records for the same IP. Is it just nslint
telling me I'm doing something non-standard? Seems to work . . .

Thanks,

Rod
--
Missiles of ligneous or osteal consistency have the potential of fracturing osseous structure,
but appellations will eternally remain innocuous.