Re: Evolution/Courier-IMAP acting strange

Justin,
 1) The extraneous files should not affect things - I just tried adding
them to my ~/Maildir to confirm this and still everything works OK.

 2) There should be a ~/Maildir/courierimapuiddb file that lists the
contents of your INBOX. Does this exist?

 3) There should also be a ~/Maildir/courierimapsubscribed file which
listed your subscribed folders.

 4) All sub-mailboxes should also have the new,cur,tmp directories (i.e.
~/Maildir/.debianlists/new) and they should have there own
courierimapuiddb file.

 5) Logs show anything?

Pete
--