Evolution/Courier-IMAP acting strange

Heya all..

I've got a server running Debian woody with courier-imap-ssl (just moved
over from uw-imap this morning).  Everything is working great (esp. in
comparison to uw), but for some reason after the first couple of times I
open INBOX, Evolution says 'This folder cannot contain messages',
although it recognizes that there are ~350 messages in INBOX.

If I delete and re-add my IMAP account to Evolution, it will work fine
again for a few minutes and then do the same thing.  Using Squirrelmail,
everything is fine..

Thanks in advance for any help!

-Justin

--