Re: Looking for qmail, vpopmail, webmail solution

On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 09:53:49PM +0200, Dieter Heiliger wrote:
> I built vpopmail and sqwebmail successfully now. I did not use the
> Debian source packages any longer but the more current versions from
> www.inter7.com - as some of you suggested. And now the combination of
> qmail, vpopmail and sqwebmail works.
>
> Once again: Thanks to everyone who contributed.

You are welcome ;-)

I'm in the process of building debian/woody packages containing the most
recent versions of vpopmail and vpopmail-enabled courier. Unfortunately
it may take a few extra weeks since I'm involved in many other projects.
I'll keep you informed just in case ;-)

Best regards,

--
        Theodor Milkov           Administrator IP Networks
        Davidov Electric Ltd.    Phone: +359 (2) 730158