downgrading woody kernel 2.4 -> 2.2

    Hi!

  We're using Debian Woody (testing) on one of our servers, a we're
experiencing several crashes. I think it's because the 2.4 kernel (but
if not, just tell me please ;), so I decided to downgrade the kernel to
2.2 (whis is available in woody).

  I'd ask if there will be any problems after downgrading?
 Or i have to download 2.2 source (apt-get install ...), compile, and
that's it?

  Anyyway, any suggestion about stabilizing woody would be welcome,
because I really hate to reset the server every day.

  (Well, maybe it's a hw problem, but who knows?)

    Thanks in advance,
     .DaVe

--
 [ http://www.wh.hu - webhosting - webdesign  -  http://www.wh.hu ]