Re: exim question

Ward,
  Yes, it really does work for me.

  I thought the point of the original poster is that he wanted any
address that didn't match a real user (and I assume another alias) to be
delivered to a particular mailbox. He wanted the alias file to never
fail.

  The original poster didn't mention that he was doing virtual domains
on the box. To do virtual hosts I configure exim to use multiple alias
files (one for each domain) and then the *: rule would go in the
appropriate alias file. Trying to do virtual domains in one alias file
is troublesome and the *: rule in that case would probably be bad.

Pete