Sendmail and RELAYING
- To: "Debian-ISP" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Sendmail and RELAYING
- From: "Richard Sufliarsky" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 10:08:57 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
our server was two times abused for RELAYING spam mails.
Can anyone help me to make rule which can allow receiving messages which are
addressed for users in our domain and domains that are registered to our IP
addresses (220.127.116.11 , 18.104.22.168) ?
It is something like this?
R< $+ @ $=w > $@ OK
R< $+ @ $=R > $@ OK
(it is from www.sendmail.org)
Should I make another rules too?
Debian 2.0 Hamm, Sendmail 8.8.8
CDicon spol. s r.o.