Re: IPv6 "out of the box" support (netbase requirement?)

	The only issue I've had with IPv6 entries in /etc/hosts has been more
so with user applications that try to parse the hosts file and don't yet know
how to handle the IPv6 entries and barf... I haven't ran across any
system applications/daemons/etc that have had a problem with them being
in the hosts file...

	I currently run almost a dozen IPv6 enabled Debian servers with some
of them having both the IPv6 and IPv4 address in DNS for them...

	Regards,
	Jeremy