Re: IPv6 "out of the box" support (netbase requirement?)

On July 10, 10:42 (+0200), Loïc Minier wrote:
>    Some packages do break when you change your /etc/hosts, for example
>  host (I do not use this version myself and did not check the bug
>  report):
>     <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=160714>

  This bug does not concern adding IPv6 entries to /etc/hosts, but in
  /etc/resolv.conf.

  Adding IPv6 entries to /etc/hosts does not break host. Indeed, host is
  not even supposed to query /etc/hosts - although it does in some case,
  but that's another bug ;-)

--
Thomas Seyrat