Re: Experience setting up IPv6 via 6to4 for Debian networks

	I did not actually attend the IETF meeting but several of my
co-workers did attend as we comprise the IPv6 department of our
office... I believe the general concensus as it was made mention from
the meeting and relavent IETF mailing list discussions was that the
ambuquity of scoping was the single most problem. There was no easy way
to say where the site-local scope boundaries were. I was just informed
the IETF mailing list just reported that the concensus was reached on
the list to deprecate site-local...

	Jeremy