Re: Experience setting up IPv6 via 6to4 for Debian networks

On Thu, Apr 10, 2003 at 10:16:11AM +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto wrote:

> There has been a discussion a short time ago that site-local ipv6
> addresses will be deprecated (but sorry I can't remember the references)

	Yes, at the most recent IETF IPv6 work group meetings in San Francisco
it was finally determined that site-local was to be deprecated. It won't be
immediate I'm sure and I don't believe it's made it from I-D to RFC yet but
would expect that to happen soon...

	Jeremy