Re: Debian 3.0 and the IPv6 status

Bernd Eckenfels wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 21, 2002 at 06:10:59PM +0200, Fabio Massimo Di Nitto
wrote:
> > yes we actually supports ipv6 to configure interfaces at boot
> > time (I guess it should be covered
> > both by initscripts and rc-scripts)

Autoconf works fine and there is no need to change anything in
configuration except /etc/sysctl.conf

> konqueror supports ipv6

Almost whole KDE desktop supports ipv6. Kmail, knode and konqueror are
tested by me (I'm using them every day over ipv6). Only app that I
know in KDE doesn't work over ipv6 is kpf - KDE public fileserver -
small panel applet. And that is because of bug in KDE 3.0.x
KExtendedSocket class.

regards,

--
Hasso Tepper