interoperating with Juniper routers

Is there anyone else that has tried to set up a bgp session between
zebra (0.92a-6, running on sid) and a Juniper router running JunOS 5.3
R2.4, over a 6-in-4 tunnel ?

We have been able to see the session going up for a short while, but
then it's just an endeless series of up and down (I see "sent close"
on the zebra side, he sees "EOF" on the Juniper).

Any hint would be appreciated.

Pf