Re: Newbie help / Project status query

On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 02:45:24PM +0100, Fabbione wrote:
> That is also true but at the moment to be hounest it still not that
> urgent (atleast from my point of view)

Perhaps not yet, but given the slow cycle of debian releases, by the time
sid goes stable it may well be of more importance. I think by that time
debian should be aiming for a smooth, well-integrated, plug&play IPv6 system
*by default*.

Is anything actually happening to move towards that? It's quite possible it
is and I've just failed to notice it, because I'm just a newcomer (although
I've been lurking on this list for a while). I'd like to do whatever I can
to help.

Cheers :-)

--
necrohipposadist, n; One who beats dead horses
	                                   jason@khendon.org.uk