Re: Newbie help / Project status query

Jason,

I had this same problem, and the solution that worked for me
was to grab ping6 from the linux ipv6 page. I couldn't get
the debian netkit-ping package to work with ipv6 either.

The URL for ping6 is listed on Peter's page at:

http://www.bieringer.de/linux/IPv6/status/IPv6+Linux-status-distributions.html

--
Hans Kuhn, Academic User Services	     office (541) 346-1714
University of Oregon, 237 CC	             fax    (541) 346-4397

Key fingerprint =  1E BC 32 03 AC E9 82 6C  44 4A CD 63 BB 2D 51 89