Re: Firefox locale packages still crashing during install

Emeric,

  Emeric> Hi David, Do you think your patches have been added in the
  Emeric> latest FireFox 1.0.3 Debian package? I'm still experiencing
  Emeric> this locale problem during the configuration process...

If you don't want to wait, I uploaded patched mozilla-firefox-*.deb packages
to:

	ftp://ftp.hpl.hp.com/pub/linux-ia64/

Needless to say, this is completely unofficial, unsupported, yada yada...

Still, I think you might like the packages.  There are no unaligned or
fpswa faults any longer, on top of all the other bug fixes.

	--david