Firefox locale packages still crashing during install

Hi,

Am I the only trying to install mozilla-firefox-locale-* packages? I'm still
getting a segmentation fault from /usr/sbin/update-mozilla-firefox-chrome
during the configuration of mozilla-firefox-locale-fr-fr for example (more
details in my previous post in this same list). And unfortunately, the new
1.0.2 Firefox package from yesterday didn't correct the problem.

Is it specific to IA-64, only affects 64-bit architectures or is present on all
systems?

Thanks for any input.

    Emeric