Re: [Debian-l10n-devel] Changing i18n.debian.net DNS records

On 11/20/2012 10:55 PM, Simon Paillard wrote:
On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 10:44:27AM +0100, Michael Bramer wrote:
On 11/19/2012 08:05 AM, Christian PERRIER wrote:
Really, we need this change as, as of now, we still have no sync
between ftp.debian.org and translated descriptions from churro.

Also, even though the DDTP is operational on churro in its new location,
it's hard (not to say impossible) for translators to work on it.

I have a problem....

I don't find my usb stick with my debian pgp-key and I was last week
in munich on a exhibition and not at my office.

Please ask the dns master of debian.net to adopt ddtp.debian.org on
your account.

After checking the gobby page we used during i18n sprint, the Documentation
page says:

  * .net domains (ddtp.d.n and i18n.d.n)
    - DSA (zobel) made:
      + ddtp.debian.NET owned by ddtp group
      + i18n.debian.NET owned by debian-i18n group

I think this is the vhost and not the dns access....

Gruss
Michael Bramer

http://www.deb-support.de/
email: m.bramer@deb-support.de