Re: Changing i18n.debian.net DNS records

On 11/19/2012 08:05 AM, Christian PERRIER wrote:
Quoting Christian PERRIER (bubulle@debian.org):
Quoting Michael Bramer (m.bramer@deb-support.de):

We must change the DNS to point to i18n.debian.net following ip

Right. That's something we can fix. Not sure how it works with
debian.netdomains, but according to the wiki it can be changed by a
DD. I'm not sure
if you have to find the person who originally set it up though, the wiki
isn't clear about that.

Should I switch this?

Hello Grisu,

Hello Michael,

Really, we need this change as, as of now, we still have no sync
between ftp.debian.org and translated descriptions from churro.

Also, even though the DDTP is operational on churro in its new
location, it's hard (not to say impossible) for translators to work on

If, for some reason, you're in trouble for this, is there someone else
who can do it?

I have a problem....

I don't find my usb stick with my debian pgp-key and I was last week in munich on a exhibition and not at my office.

Please ask the dns master of debian.net to adopt ddtp.debian.org on your account.

and sorry for the trouble

Michael Bramer

email: m.bramer@deb-support.de
Tel: +49 170 2253865