Re: [Debian-l10n-devel] problems with DDTSS and ddtp.debian.net

On 11/02/2012 10:08 PM, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
i18n.debian.net is running on IP, the lost hd (/ srv) I have
already installed and is active now.

We must change the DNS to point to i18n.debian.net following ip

Right. That's something we can fix. Not sure how it works with
debian.netdomains, but according to the wiki it can be changed by a
DD. I'm not sure
if you have to find the person who originally set it up though, the wiki
isn't clear about that.

Should I switch this?

Michael Bramer

email: m.bramer@deb-support.de