Re: [Debian-l10n-devel] problems with DDTSS and ddtp.debian.net

i18n.debian.net is running on IP, the lost hd (/ srv) I have already installed and is active now.

We must change the DNS to point to i18n.debian.net following ip

Right. That's something we can fix. Not sure how it works with debian.net domains, but according to the wiki it can be changed by a DD. I'm not sure if you have to find the person who originally set it up though, the wiki isn't clear about that.

Have a nice day,
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/