Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of xfonts-traditional to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs (and debconf templates changes)

Christian PERRIER writes ("Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of xfonts-traditional to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs (and debconf templates changes)"):
> - pick the PO files *as they are* in my final summary in the review
> bug report

I assume you mean #660965.  You have CC'd 658416 which is a
content-free bug report which I closed and which has now been
archived.

> Of course, if things you want to cherrypick are in debian/control
> only, they don't affect translations and you should just pick PO files
> from my summary mail (better doing that than grabbing them from
> translation bug reports as I reformat all PO files
> consistently)....and don't need to issue a call for translation updates

Thinking about this: you appear to be saying that the updated
translations from #661479, #661718, etc. etc., are all in your tarball
in #660965.  In which case we should (a) put a note in the bottom of
the other reports (b) merge or close them all ?

Given the workflow here I think it would make more sense to close the
per-language reports.  That would probably avoid the possibility that
an updated translation would be attached to one of these reports but
dropped in favour of the one in your tarball.

Ian.