Re: Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of xfonts-traditional to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs (and debconf templates changes)

Christian PERRIER writes ("Exploring the possibility of an l10n upload of xfonts-traditional to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs (and debconf templates changes)"):
> So, sorry for this, but the radar beeped at your package and here am I
> with what I usually call an "NMU intent"...:-). Please take this as a "very
> soft" NMU intent. Of course, there is no hurry or deadline...just
> "old" bugs we think are easy to get rid of.
> In case you can't update your package, I hereby propose, as part of
> a more general action of the Debian i18n Task Force to build and
> possibly upload a non-maintainer upload for xfonts-traditional in
> order to fix this as well as all pending translations for the
> debconf templates.

I have no objection to this NMU, provided that you don't change the
English texts.

If I wish to take some but not all of the changes suggested by the
English l10n review, what is the deadline by which I should make and
upload those changes to avoid disrupting translations ?

Thanks,
Ian.