Re: DDTSS accepts translations prematurely

On 2 July 2011 11:05, beatrice <beatricet@libero.it> wrote:
> When it happened for the Italian team there were always a lot of pending
> reviews so my first theory was that after a specific amount of
> descriptions in the translation process the number of reviewers was
> lowered to 2. Though I couldn't detect a "magic" number of reviews that
> makes this happen.
>
> Your "time" theory seems a good guess, but I also can add that at least
> here it seems to "come and go"; I mean for a period of time, every
> description -old or new- seems to need only 2 reviewers, then the things

The only thing that rings a bell is something along the lines of that
if a translation hasn't been looked at in a long time it gets a bonus.
Or something like that. I don't recall anything that would affect
large numbers of translations at once (unless everybody goes on
holiday for a week).

Not sure if I'll get to it this week, but I'll see if I can find out
how it work.

Mvg,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/