Re: What about DDTSS do you (dis)like?

Hello,
2011/6/29 Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org>:
> Quoting Erik Esterer (erik.esterer@googlemail.com):
>> I beg to differ. As an active German translator I'm opposed to disable
>> anonymous reviewers. We have an active translator without an account
>> (for some months already) and I wouldn't like to lose his
>> contributions. And we don't have problems with any other anonymous
>> contributors. I don't see any urgent need to disable anonymous
>> reviewers/contributors for de.
>

> Why can (s)he just create an account?

I'm not sure, I haven't asked so far, because there was no reason to.
Is it possible to get someone in using the de-Team-Messages to leave a
message for IP contributors, i.e. to write to this list or to someone
with an account on DDTSS to find out, why he/she doesn't create an
account?
The other possibility is to leave an answer in a comment for him, but
it might take a long time to get an answer with >100 pending
translations.

Erik