Re: Upcoming events announcement: please review and translate

  Hi,

> In fact we could do quite a bit of tweaking of capitalisation - the
> various local standards say there are too many uppercase letters in
> "Lleva un Paquetico En Tu Corazón" and "Recontres Mondiales du
> Logiciel Libre", and not enough in "Tutorial on creating a Debian
> package".  I'm leaving it for now, though.

  I just checked in the last rev (2356), it is not
"Recontres mondiales du logiciel libre" but
"Rencontres mondiales du logiciel libre" (note the currently missing "n")

  Regards,
    Vincent (french native)

--
Vincent Danjean       GPG key ID 0x9D025E87         vdanjean@debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: FC95 08A6 854D DB48 4B9A  8A94 0BF7 7867 9D02 5E87