Re: Upcoming events announcement: please review and translate

> In fact we could do quite a bit of tweaking of capitalisation - the
> various local standards say there are too many uppercase letters in
> "Lleva un Paquetico En Tu Corazón" and "Recontres Mondiales du
> Logiciel Libre", and not enough in "Tutorial on creating a Debian
> package".  I'm leaving it for now, though.

  I just checked in the last rev (2356), it is not
"Recontres mondiales du logiciel libre" but
"Rencontres mondiales du logiciel libre" (note the currently missing "n")

    Vincent (french native)

Vincent Danjean       GPG key ID 0x9D025E87         vdanjean@debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: FC95 08A6 854D DB48 4B9A  8A94 0BF7 7867 9D02 5E87
Unofficial packages: http://moais.imag.fr/membres/vincent.danjean/deb.html
APT repo:  deb http://people.debian.org/~vdanjean/debian unstable main