DDTSS - Please provide diff to latest translation

Package: debian-i18n
Severity: wishlist

Dear Martijn,
I hope it is okay to make another wishlist bug as an answer to
"What about DDTSS do you (dis)like?"

Today I reviewed a translation for a package with multiple versions
of the package descriptions and multiple translations for my language
(German):  med-imaging.

The box "Information about previous translation" offers the diff
to the first version translated:
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?diff1=9948&diff2=58832&language=de.
This diff has 16 new lines,
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddt.cgi?diff1=51144&diff2=58832&language=de
has only 11 new lines.

I think it would be nice to display the smaller diff as default, in most cases probably the one between the two most recent descriptions. Perhaps sometimes this may prevent
translators from doing duplicate work.

There is one constraint: the latest description (with the highest ordinal number) is
*not* active.

Kind regards,
   Martin