Re: What about DDTSS do you (dis)like?

Quoting Gerfried Fuchs (rhonda@deb.at):

>  Actually, I have raised this a few time (and was backed up by another
> German translator), though it didn't get done: For German, we would like
> to have anonymous contributors, but much more importantly, anonymous
> reviewers disabled.

Entirely disabling anonymous contributors is, IIRC, possible. That
lies somewhere in a config file I went on so I can probably do it
without code modification (and without disabling anon contribs for
other languages).

I'll probably do the same for French. After some observationlast
months, I noticed that we have nearly zero anon contributors.

Before doing that for German, I'd still like to get input from other
translators. If in doubt, I'd bend for disabling anon contribs even if
there is some disagreement. Still, I would prefer doing this with consensus..:)

>  And what I also see as a very important thing missing here is to be
> able to leave a message for a user regarding a specific translation they
> made/reviewed. The comment field looks like it might cover this, but
> actually it doesn't: the translators and reviewers don't usually come
> back to read it. The message has to be displayed directly to them, not
> only when they return to the specific transation.

Isn't this already possible? During last days, one French translator
left a message for me about a debated grammar rule. THis was separated
from the comments of this specific translation.