[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Bug#587369: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of cfengine2 to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Antonio Radici (antonio@dyne.org):

> I'll do the re-packaging and upload at around 23:00 UTC today, so you

As this hasn't happened as of now (no problem for this!), would you
mind if we first launch a translation update round?

A few teams are currently trying to resume activity and they could use
this opportunity to get their language updated. (Slovak, Italian for instance...).

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply to: