Re: prey 0.4.4-2: Please translate debconf PO for the package prey

> Are you sure you're using the right POT file? These typos were present
> in the package templates *before* the review. They're not in the POT
> file I sent.

Hi Christian,
I'm sorry, my bad.
I took the files from this page:
http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/pot#prey
The reason was that I'm not subscribed to d-i18n, so I don't get the
.po files to my mailbox and I wanted to avoid mangling them by copying
them from the mailing list web archive.

I think I made this mistake before. I'll try to watch out in the future.
May I ask when do those pot templates generally get updated?

Regards,
~~helix84