Re: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of cfengine2 to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Antonio Radici (antonio@dyne.org):

> Hi Christian,
> don't worry, I much prefer to upload the package by myself so that I can
> submit the changes in git as well (otherwise I will need to merge your
> changes manually).
>
> I'll do the re-packaging and upload at around 23:00 UTC today, so you
> should expect the upload to hit ftp-master before the end of the day.
>
> Please let me know if you have any questions or comments

No problem. I of course very well understand that, at this stage of
the release, maintainers prefer doing uploads by themselves. Thanks
for your coopoeration, I hope this didn't sound too annoying.