Re: Bug#587369: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of cfengine2 to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs
On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 06:56:24AM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting Antonio Radici (firstname.lastname@example.org):
> > I'll do the re-packaging and upload at around 23:00 UTC today, so you
> As this hasn't happened as of now (no problem for this!), would you
> mind if we first launch a translation update round?
unfortunately ftp-master was a bit slow in confirming my update :( I got
the 'ACCEPTED' mail at 6:41 AM, so the package is now in unstable.
Feel free to start a translation update round and I will prepare another
release once it is finished.