Re: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of cfengine2 to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 05:43:55PM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
[snip]
> In case I upload an NMU, I will subscribe to the Package Tracking System for
> cfengine2 and follow its life for 60 days after my NMU in order to fix
> any issue potentially introduced by my upload.
>
> Let me know, as soon as possible, if you have any kind of objection to this
> process.
>
> If you'd rather do the fix yourself, I will of course leave the package
> alone. Same if you have reasons not to do the update now.

Hi Christian,
don't worry, I much prefer to upload the package by myself so that I can
submit the changes in git as well (otherwise I will need to merge your
changes manually).

I'll do the re-packaging and upload at around 23:00 UTC today, so you
should expect the upload to hit ftp-master before the end of the day.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments

Cheers
Antonio