Re: gforge 4.7~rc2+svn6766-1: Please translate the package gforge

Thanks for the prompt and helpful reply.

On 02/02/2009, at 2:23 AM, Roland Mas wrote:

Clytie Siddall, 2009-02-01 23:55:29 +1030 :

Roland, you have received more than one Vietnamese translation from
me, the latest update being bug #473192 earlier last year. I don't
understand why my language (vi.po) is not listed above.

 Sorry, my message was probably not clear enough.  The translations
you did were for the Debconf templates. This call for translations is
about the upstream code, for which there exists no vi.po yet.

Yep, definitely me getting muddled. Sorry, Roland: I'd done several Debconf updates in a row, and I didn't check the subject line of the gforge email carefully enough.

 I sent
my call to debian-i18n because I know there are lots of translators
yet, but this is in no way Debian-specific :-)

This is a good place to ask for help. :)

 By the way: GForge has been renamed to FusionForge, and Christian
Perrier has kindly set up a project on pootle.debian.net from which
I'll synchronise translations directly into upstream.

I am a keen Pootle supporter, and hope to start using Debian's Pootle soon! :)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n