Re: Call for translations (Debian 5.0 "lenny" release notes)

Hello!

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 6:56 PM, W. Martin Borgert <debacle@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi, sooner or later we will release Debian 5.0. When time comes.
>
> The release notes are far from being ready, but we need to start
> translations now. If you like to help:
>
> 1. Please reply to this e-mail (debian-doc list) stating your
>   interest. I will coordinate translations to prevent double
>   work.

I am going to start work on Belarusian language translation (be), if
no other volunteer started this work (according to
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/ddp/manuals/trunk/release-notes/ I believe
that nobody did ).

If there will be further propositions for Belarusian translation,
please, redirect people to the <be@d-i.tanatos.org> which is a local
maillist of our team supporting Debian Installer translation.

---
With best regards,
Hleb Rubanau <g.rubanau@gmail.com>,
D-I belarusian translation team <be@d-i.tanatos.org>