Re: vidalia 0.1.9-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package vidalia

Hello UlisesVitulli,
On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 03:10:56PM -0300, UlisesVitulli wrote:
> Helge Kreutzmann escribió:
> > This is quite late in the release cycle. Is this intended for Lenny?
> >
> No, it's not.

Ok, thanks for the info.

> > This is quite tight, given the review cycles of several teams. Usually
> > 10 days are recommended as minimum.
> >
> I know, but this is the way things goes, I tried to avoid fast
> translators to file bugs as soon as we uploaded the package, nothing more.
> Moreover, If translators find unabled to accomplish that deadline, they
> might send them lately or report it wishlist, as usual.

Ok, this this is just a notice for fast teams to catch the next
upload, understood.

> > There are several minor issues still:
> >
> Thanks for pointing at them, the spaces are added into the .pot by
> 'debconf-updatepo', not me. I fixed your suggestions.

The current German review found another one:
-"Do you want to stop the existing Tor progress and let Vidalia start Tor?"
+"Do you want to stop the existing Tor process and let Vidalia start Tor?"
                                       ~~~~~~~
Here I'm not sure if you can simply unfuzzy, though (the German
translation will be correct).

> > Please unfuzzy all translations (as they are currently all complete,
> > this is not a problem, but if you have questions, please *ask*).
> >
> I will, don't worry about it :-)

Thanks!

Greetings

          Helge