Re: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of x-ttcidfont-conf to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Bradley Smith (brad@brad-smith.co.uk):
> Hi,
>
> Unfortunately the l10n bugs have taken a bit of a back seat, since it's not
> easy for me to get things uploaded (since I'm not a DD, although I'm
> currently going through NM :)) and so they have gotton forgotten about :/
>
> But this seems like the perfect opportunity to get them sorted, I'd quite
> like to do the 'uploads' myself, to avoid an NMU, but I'd very much
> appreciate it if you could sponsor it for me, and for any help you provide.
> Are there more translations than are just in the bug tracker? And are you
> suggesting that you want to do the actual updates yourself, or just
> receive an updated package with the fix in from the BTS? either way is
> fine by me :)

What I suggest is that I can send a call for translations. Maybe some
more will come in, maybe not, I can't tell..:-)

Then, in about 7 days, I would give you a GO, then you can prepare an
upload and I'm OK to sponsor it.

Woudl that fit ?