Re: vidalia 0.1.9-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package vidalia

Hello UlisesVitulli,
On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 01:26:47PM -0300, UlisesVitulli wrote:
> I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
> vidalia debconf templates.

This is quite late in the release cycle. Is this intended for Lenny?

> Please send the updated file to me PGP/GPG signed, *don't* submit it as
> a wishlist bug
> against vidalia yet.

Just for curiosity, why do you need the signature? (I always do, so no
problem on my side).

> The deadline for receiving the updated translation is
> Sun, 21 Sep included.

This is quite tight, given the review cycles of several teams. Usually
10 days are recommended as minimum.

> If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment.

There are several minor issues still:

*I think the word order is wrong (but ask a native speaker):
-"Otherwise you will have to enable 'ControlPort' option into Tor as explained "
+"Otherwise you will have to enable the option 'ControlPort' in Tor as explained "

*Double white space:
-"in the documentation  carried with this package ('/usr/share/doc/vidalia/"
+"in the documentation carried with this package ('/usr/share/doc/vidalia/"

*Spelling and double white space:
-"disable  Tor starting automatically on every reboot (See 'README.Debian')."
+"disable Tor starting automatically on every reboot (see 'README.Debian')."

Please unfuzzy all translations (as they are currently all complete,
this is not a problem, but if you have questions, please *ask*).

Greetings

         Helge