Re: vidalia 0.1.9-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package vidalia

Helge Kreutzmann escribió:
> This is quite late in the release cycle. Is this intended for Lenny?

No, it's not.
> Just for curiosity, why do you need the signature? (I always do, so no
> problem on my side).

You may think it's silly, but It's a way for me to have some "trust" on
translations I'm not able to read/webtranslate (for example, one in
Chinese).
> This is quite tight, given the review cycles of several teams. Usually
> 10 days are recommended as minimum.

I know, but this is the way things goes, I tried to avoid fast
translators to file bugs as soon as we uploaded the package, nothing more.
Moreover, If translators find unabled to accomplish that deadline, they
might send them lately or report it wishlist, as usual.

> There are several minor issues still:

Thanks for pointing at them, the spaces are added into the .pot by
'debconf-updatepo', not me. I fixed your suggestions.

> Please unfuzzy all translations (as they are currently all complete,
> this is not a problem, but if you have questions, please *ask*).

I will, don't worry about it :-)

Greetings,

Dererk