Re: DDTP-Links on CDD tasks web pages

Quoting Jens Seidel (jensseidel@users.sf.net):

> Maybe you should describe the current status. What kind of help do you
> need? Are there bugs in Pootle which need to be resolved?

The Pootle authors are working on this. A huge number of files (over
half a million) takes Pootle completely down. They're aware of this
and the development branch is already supposed to improve this a lot.

> > > the script is running
>
> What script?

A script, on i18n.debian.net, that's meant to import DDTP data, as PO
files, into Pootle, taking care to merge these data with eventually
existing files.

> > see on /org/ddtp.debian.net/pos/
>
> Can you please make this publically available?

I don't think this is ready by now. For instance, once the script
completed the import of PO files made available by Grisu, Pootle
became completely unusable.....

So, as a consequence, this work is not really ready for being public.