Re: DDTP-Links on CDD tasks web pages

On Sat, 12 Jul 2008, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

That's a solution, but would require a whole bunch of coding, and
seriously, shouldn't there be effort to get pootle going, which will
make all this redundant?

Well, I have no idea about pootle I just want to know whether it
makes sense to do what I'm currently doing: Linking to DDTP translation
with force option.  Have you ever visited pages like for instance

    http://debian-med.alioth.debian.org/tasks/bio.html

Please have a look on any of the non-English pages and tell me your
opinion about the two types of links I'm using ("Translate description"
and "Fix translated description").  I want to know whether this

   1. makes sense for DDTP project
   2. makes sense for the user or whether he spends his time for nothing
      as it seemed to be the case for med-imaging

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de