Re: Schedule mismatch [was: Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the debreaper package]

Quoting Eddy Petri?or (eddy.petrisor@gmail.com):

>> The full planned schedule is available at the end of this mail.
>
> [..]
>> The deadline for receiving updates and new translations is Sunday, July 20, 2008. If you
>> are not in time you can always send your translation to the BTS.
> [..]
>>  Friday, July 18, 2008       : (midnight) deadline for receiving translation updates
>

> It seems there is a discrepancy in the templates regarding the deadline for these NMU announcements.

Definitely. I just fixed that in the templates. Thanks for pointing
this out to me.

I already fixed a few "off-by-one" errors in the scripts and templates
logic a few weeks ago but that error escape from my attention.