Do not update console-setup l10n - wording choice

Some language coordinators may have noticed that consoel-setup got one
fuzzy in its last upload.

I suggest not attempting to update it. I will probably grab back the
wording used in the kbd-chooser D-I component ("Select a keyboard
layout") and therefore get translations from D-I translations.

A 1.27 upload will soon come with unfuzzied translations. I just need
an ACK by Colin Watson who introduced the new string in 1.26 for this
to happen.