Re: Ideas wrt debconf templates checks

Am Samstag, den 05.07.2008, 21:27 +0100 schrieb Miguel Figueiredo:
> A Saturday 05 July 2008 19:22:20, Esko Arajärvi escreveu:
> > One of the most irritating situations for a translator (at least for me) is
> > when package maintainer marks a translation bug closed but forgets to add
> > the po file to the package.
>
> [...]
>
> I have to agree with this. In the last week i spotted several cases (5?) of
> closed bugs with no *.po added.
>
> It would be great to have an automatic check on this.

 The much I agree with that it is needed, I need to also mention that
your mail style is a fair bit disturbing, especially in your last reply
with respect to the updated translation I am still missing the answer to
my question. :/

 So it's not only the maintainer's fault if something goes spooky.
Rhonda